Receive a $200 Rebate from the Duke Energy Smart $aver™ Program per heat pump or air conditioner unit* installed
- The Smart $aver™ program is for existing, single family homes, condominiums, duplexes or mobile homes that install a new qualifying HVAC system on or after June 1, 2009.
- An existing heating and/or air conditioner system must be changed to a new heat pump or air conditioner that is a 14 SEER or greater and includes an Electronically Commutative fan Motor (ECM fan) on the indoor furnace. Heat pumps must have an HSPF of 8.2 or higher.
- In an existing home, if the old HVAC system was natural gas, a new heat pump must be installed as part of a dual fuel system that uses natural gas as the supplemental heat source.
- The HVAC contractor must complete a Smart $aver Incentive Application form for each unit installed.
- A qualifying Duke Energy customer receives $200 for each new qualifying heat pump or $200 for each new qualifying central air conditioner.
- Incentives are paid per heat pump or air conditioner unit.
- Note: Duke Energy reserves the right to revise program requirements and incentive levels at anytime. Incentives are subject to availability.
Please contact McClintock Heating & Cooling for additional information.
* Restrictions apply, offer only for eligible Duke Energy customers in North or South Carolina, contact dealer or Duke Energy for additional information, void where prohibited