Happy Holidays! The McClintock Heating & Cooling office will be closed Saturday, December 30th through Monday, January 1st to celebrate the holidays. However our technicians are available every day to help you with your emergency heating needs. Please call 704.321.5207 for a technician to call you or follow this link to schedule an appointment online – https://www.mcclintockhvac.com/schedule-appt.aspx
From our family to yours, we hope you have a wonderful holiday!
McClintock Heating and Cooling
Fully licensed and insured, locally owned and operated HVAC service and installation company, proudly serving Matthews, NC and the greater Charlotte area. With a focus on quality people, quality products, and quality service, our goal is to provide total satisfaction with your heating and air conditioning needs.
From heat pumps to central air systems to furnaces, our professional technicians can not only provide solutions for your heating and cooling needs, but can also help you reduce energy costs and improve your indoor air quality. We are celebrating our 21 year anniversary in 2023 and we have many years of experience in the industry so we will be able to help you with your home comfort and air quality, contact us today for your heating and cooling needs!
Or follow this link to schedule an appointment on line – https://www.mcclintockhvac.com/schedule-appt.aspx
Don’t just have your heating system “checked”, your system should be “checked, cleaned and serviced”. A thorough system check and servicing should take about an hour per system and should include:
- Outdoor coil(s) power washed and inspected, indoor coil(s) inspected
- Fans inspected and cleaned
- Burner and ignition assembly cleaned and inspected
- Heat exchanger or elements cleaned and flue draft monitored
- Exposed ducts checked for leaks
- Relays, contactors, wiring, and electrical disconnect inspected
- Motors and bearings checked and lubricated if required
- Controls and safeties, including drains, tested
- Filters and thermostats checked. Filters replaced if requested
- Temperatures and pressures checked and recorded
When service is complete, a written report should be provided and explained to the homeowner along with any recommendations.
An overview of our company philosophy of great customer service as well as action shots of various members of the team.
NC HVAC License # – 20254-H2-H3 NC Electrical License # – 22965-L
SC HVAC License # – 112469