Receive up to $600 in rebates
on high-efficiency heating and cooling equipment through the
Duke Energy Smart $aver®
Is it time to replace your old, worn-out heating and cooling system? If your heating and cooling equipment is more than 10 years old or isn’t making your home as comfortable as you’d like, consider installing a high-efficiency system.
It will help:
· Make your home more comfortable
· Reduce your energy usage and carbon footprint
· Save you money for years to come
Switching to a more energy-efficient system can save you big!
And the best part? If your new equipment meets Duke Energy eligibility requirements, you could get up to a $600 rebate!
|Rebate Amount||Quality Installation*
(optional for Tiers 2 & 3)
|Central Air Conditioning
or Heat Pump
|Tier 1||14 SEER with ECM and
|$250||Required||+ $125||Up to $375|
|Tier 2||15 and 16 SEER
|$300||+ $75||+ $125||Up to $500|
|Tier 3||≥17 SEER with ECM||$400||+ $75||+ $125||Up to $600|
Call McClintock Heating and Cooling at 704-321-5207 to schedule a free estimate
· This program is available to Duke Energy residential electric service customers residing in single-family homes, condominiums, mobile homes, townhomes and duplexes.
· Additionally, all application and supporting documentation must be successfully submitted and approved within 90 days of date of service after April 16, 2016.
*On qualified HVAC replacement, a quality install checklist must be performed to ensure 90 percent net capacity has been achieved at time of installation as rated by AHRI.
**Qualified product must be purchased through a participating contractor, installed and programmed through customer’s home Wi-Fi network at time of equipment installation.